Date: 11th April 2018 at 12:07pm
Written by:

It is a fight that every boxing fan wants to see, a heavyweight unification clash between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder.

The fight would see the victor emerge as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world with Joshua putting his WBA, IBF and WBO belts on the line against the WBC belt currently held by the big-punching American fighter.

Now, sat here in the editorial chair of Vital Boxing, I hope the clash takes place, but it wouldn?t surprise me if boxing politics prevented it.

However, via the power of our front-page poll, I wanted to know if you thought the clash would happen sometime this year.

Our poll simply asked,

Will Joshua and Wilder fight this year.

We gave you three options to choose from:

? Yes!

? No!

and

? Gawd knows!

The results show that you are of the opinion that the fight will happen this year with 60% opting for the Yes option and the remaining 40% opting for the No option, with nobody taking up the third option.

Here at Vital Boxing we thank you for your participation.

Our latest poll asks you to predict the outcome of the forthcoming return to the British ring of Amir Khan, please use your vote wisely.

 

Your Comment